|Equity||40.7 million EUR per December 31st 2011|
- Ocom is privately owned by its management.
- The company plans strategically for the long-term.
- Management is able to make quick decisions.
Ocom is Europe's leading internet services company. Ocom and its subsidiaries are part of the experience of millions of internet users around the world every day. Companies trust our brands to bring content to end users in a reliable fashion. Our companies provide sustainable internet services that enable individuals and businesses to establish, maintain, and evolve an online presence.
- Market leadership in dedicated hosting
- State-of-the-art datacenter with 20-60MW available power with substantial area to expand
- Strong brand recognition
- Leading proprietary technology
- Substantial economy of scale
- The company has been profitable throughout its history and boasts a very healthy balance sheet
- The proven long-term track record of management enables Ocom to utilize its detailed industry knowledge, talented staff, network and capital necessary to develop the innovative products and services that meet our customer's needs, both now and in the future
- Ocom is privately management-owned company, which ensures business is managed with a long-term view
- Our employees are empowered to meet customer needs and are the reason for our continued success
- Ocom has a flat organizational structure where decisions can be made quickly. We are not burdened by cumbersome protocols inherent to a public stock market quotation.